Mother and daughter together forever.
The beautiful service was held at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Hollywood Hills, and was live-streamed on Reynolds’ website for all to experience.
Celebs, fans, and animals alike gathered to celebrate the lives of the legendary actresses with an event that featured a tribute song from James Blunt, a performance from the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles, a dance tribute from the Debbie Reynolds dance school, and tons of costumes and memorabilia on display.
Ch-ch-check out the highlights (below):
– Joely Fisher (@MsJoelyFisher) March 25, 2017
– Jen (@GRRRLISME) March 25, 2017
– Bryan Alexander (@BryAlexand) March 25, 2017
– Bookitty (@B00kitty) March 25, 2017
“you broke more than my heart when you didn’t say goodbye.” james blunt’s new song, dedicated to carrie fisher, truly written for her. pic.twitter.com/WbmJrCucj5
– kylo’s mom (@galaxyleia) March 25, 2017
Part of today’s memorial.
– Ari (@bicinealta) March 25, 2017
– Saba Hamedy
Share and Enjoy